Send a Patient Greeting Card
Everyone likes receiving a card, especially when you're a hospital patient. Whether you want to offer encouragement, a get-well card, a note of cheer or congratulations, we can help you make someone's day a little brighter. All you have to do is fill out the form below to take advantage of this free service.
- Your greeting card will be sent to the Ambassador Services department at Memorial where a dedicated Ambassador will print and hand-deliver your greeting card. You will also receive a copy of the card.
- Please be aware that we are only able to deliver greeting cards Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 3 p.m. with the exception of national holidays. We are unable to deliver greeting cards on weekends.
- Memorial Hospital Ambassador Services staff will deliver greeting cards as they are received. Cards will be delivered as promptly as possible based upon staff availability. Thank you for your understanding that some cards may not be delivered on the same day they are received.
- We regret that we cannot deliver cards to out-patients, in-patients who have left our care, or to in-patients at any facility other than Memorial Hospital of South Bend. Please note that we are unable to deliver cards to Memorial EPWORTH Center and hospital.
- We regret that we cannot deliver cards to employees of Beacon Health System or its subsidiaries.