Ambassador (Volunteer) Orientation Dates
Thank you for your interest in volunteering at Memorial Hospital! Upcoming New Ambassador Orientation Sessions are listed below. As a reminder, attendance at both sessions is required to begin the process of volunteering at Memorial.
Session 1 May 20 from 6 - 8 pm in the Hospital Auditorium
Session 2 May 22 from 6 - 8 pm in the Hospital Auditorium
- For sessions located in the Hospital Auditorium, please park on the third or fourth floor of the Bartlett Parking Garage, take the elevator to the first floor and enter through the front lobby of the hospital. There will be signs you can follow to the Auditorium, or you are welcome to ask for directions. Please bring your parking ticket with you to the orientation sessions as we will happily validate the ticket so you do not have to pay for parking during orientation. Remember, RSVP is not required, but we do ask that you arrive on time.
- Attendance at both sessions is required to begin the volunteering process at Memorial Hospital. (No RSVP is required, just attendance at both Session I and Session II.)
- Volunteers must be 18 years or older to become a Memorial Hospital Ambassador.
- Other requirements are listed on the Requirements Page.
- Forms, paperwork and printed information will be given out during the break of Session 1. You do not need to pick anything up in advance.
We hope to see you at Orientation! Thank you for your interest in volunteering at Memorial Hospital.