Ambassador (Volunteer) Orientation Dates
Thank you for your interest in volunteering at Memorial Hospital! All summer orientations have been hosted, upcoming fall New Ambassador Orientation Sessions will be held again in September, as listed below. As a reminder, attendance at both sessions is required to begin the process of volunteering at Memorial.
Session 1 Friday September 19th from 5 - 7 pm in the Hospital Auditorium
Session 2 Saturday September 20th from 11 am - 1 pm in the Hospital Auditorium
- For sessions located in the Hospital Auditorium, please park on the third or fourth floor of the Bartlett Parking Garage, take the elevator to the first floor and enter through the front lobby of the hospital. There will be signs you can follow to the Auditorium, or you are welcome to ask for directions. Please bring your parking ticket with you to the orientation sessions as we will happily validate the ticket so you do not have to pay for parking during orientation. Remember, RSVP is not required, but we do ask that you arrive on time.
- Attendance at both sessions is required to begin the volunteering process at Memorial Hospital. (No RSVP is required, just attendance at both Session I and Session II.)
- Volunteers must be 18 years or older to become a Memorial Hospital Ambassador.
- Other requirements are listed on the Requirements Page.
- Forms, paperwork and printed information will be given out during the break of Session 1. You do not need to pick anything up in advance.
We look forward to seeing you at Orientation! Thank you for your interest in volunteering at Memorial Hospital.