Safe & Fit Summer Health Fair
FREE Bike Helmets and Backpacks Provided by Memorial Regional Rehabilitation Center!
Stop by the Safe & Fit Summer Health Fair on Saturday, July 16 from 1 – 3 p.m. at Center Court in University Park Mall, Mishawaka.
- Free bike helmets and fittings for those who don’t have a helmet. Limited to the first 150 kids that can be fitted. Child must be present.
- Free reflective backpacks for those who already have a bike helmet (minimum age limit will apply).
- Free Med-Point24 bandage dispensers.
- Free health and safety materials courtesy of Memorial Health Discovery Center.
- Daniel Kinney, M.D., of Navarre Pediatric Group, will also be available to answer all of your safety and injury questions.
For more information about this event, please contact Memorial Health Discovery Center at 574-647-1801.