Memorial Hospital of South Bend News
Thank you for your interest in Memorial Hospital of South Bend, a Beacon Health System Care Partner. Below please find recent news.
If you are a member of the media, please visit the Memorial Media Relations page for additional information.
- Memorial Injury Prevention Coordinator Wins Safety Award
Alice Blakesley of Memorial Hospital of South Bend and Safe Kids St. Joseph County was the recipient of the Seventh Annual Connie K. Gibbs Child Safety Advocate Award in Indianapolis.Read More...
- Memorial Health Foundation Launches New Web Site
Memorial Health Foundation (MHF), the fundraising arm of Memorial Health System and Memorial Children’s Hospital, is pleased to announce the launch of a newly revamped Web site; foundation.qualityoflife.orgRead More...
- Sunburst Races Support Memorial Children's Hospital
Revenue from Sunburst Races directly benefits the Memorial Children's Hospital. Learn how your contribution can make a difference in the lives of our children.Read More...
- Region’s Only Pediatric Gastroenterologist Now Available
- Read More...
- MEDPOINT express Walk-In Clinic Opening Inside Memorial Hospital
MEDPOINT express walk-in health clinic will open inside Memorial Hospital, offering convenient and cost-effective care for the treatment of minor health conditions, located in the heart of downtown South Bend.Read More...
- Memorial's Diabeticos Saludables Program Wins National Hospital Charitable Service Award
Memorial Hospital’s "Diabeticos Saludables: Sweet Success in the Fight Against Diabetes" was among 10 programs from across the country named a Program of Excellence by the Hospital Charitable Service Awards, a national program sponsored by Jackson Healthcare.
- South Bend Mayor Pete Buttigieg Welcomes Memorial's First Baby of 2012
Just hours before he was sworn into office, South Bend Mayor Pete Buttigieg stopped by Memorial Hospital to help welcome our first baby of 2012.Read More...
- Hearts of Gold Mall Walk to Benefit Memorial Children's Hospital: Saturday, February 4, 2012
The Hearts of Gold Walk 2012 will kick off at 7:30 a.m., and will be led by WNDU news anchor Maureen McFadden and retired Memorial pediatrician Dr. Robert Sweeney. Get ready to walk and roll for kids!Read More...
- Free Prostate Screening and da Vinci Surgical System Open House
Each year more than 30,000 men die from prostate cancer. Memorial Hospital encourages men 40 and above to attend this important and FREE prostate screening.Read More...