- Free Acid Reflux/Colon Cancer Screening at Memorial Health Discovery Center
- March 15, 2011
A free acid reflux and colon cancer screening will take place from 5 – 7 p.m. Wednesday, March 30 at Memorial Health Discovery Center, located at 100 Navarre Place, suite 6670 at the corner of Michigan and Navarre streets in downtown South Bend.Read More...
- 4th Annual Jazzed About Art Event Benefiting Memorial Regional Cancer Center
- March 10, 2011
Susan and Brian Coulter, honorary co-chairpersons, will host the fourth annual Jazzed About Art event, taking place at Trio’s Restaurant & Jazz Club from 5:30 to 9 p.m. Thursday, March 24. World-renowned performers Danny Lerman and Darryl Buchanan perform during this evening of jazz, art, and decadent cuisine.Read More...
- Three Local Women Honored with Spirit of Women Awards
- March 3, 2011
March 3, 2011 - Memorial Health System proudly announces the winners of the 2011 Spirit of Women Awards. This awards program honors ordinary women who do extraordinary and selfless things to benefit their community. These individuals each represent the unsung heroes of our society in their own unique ways.Read More...
- Memorial Hospital of South Bend to Purchase Inpatient Assets of Madison Center
- March 1, 2011
MARCH 1, 2011 - Today, Memorial Hospital of South Bend, entered into an asset purchase agreement for the inpatient hospital and physician services of Madison Center. Confirmation of the acquisition is pending approval by the judge reviewing the receivership proceedings of Madison Center which is expected sometime in March.Read More...
- Memorial Hospital Sponsors 2011 Expo for Women Featuring Special Guest Josh Morrow, ‘Nick Newman’ from ‘The Young and the Restless’
- February 28, 2011
Feb. 28, 2011 – As the health sponsor of the 2011 Expo for Women, Memorial Hospital will offer a number of FREE health screenings, including free breast exams by the doctors and nurses of Memorial Regional Breast Care Center at the Memorial Health Pavilion. This year’s show will take place at the Century Center in downtown South Bend. Memorial’s Pavilion will be open at the following times:Read More...
- Memorial Hospital to Become the First Hospital in the State to Implant a Revo MRI ™ SureScan® Pacing System
- February 17, 2011
South Bend, IN (Feb. 17, 2011) –Memorial Hospital will become the first hospital in the state to implant a Revo MRI™SureScan® pacing system. This is the first, and only, MR-Conditional pacing system designed, tested and FDA-approved for use in the Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) environment.Read More...
- Family Medicine Physician David Amrhein, M.D. welcomed to Memorial
- January 12, 2011
Memorial Medical Group is pleased to announce the addition of Family Medicine Physician David Amrhein, M.D. to their Main Street Medical Group location.Read More...
- Memorial Medical Group welcomes Kurt Stiver, M.D.
Memorial Medical Group welcomes Kurt Stiver, M.D. who will join Willie Donald, M.D. at Memorial Maternal Fetal Medicine. Together they care for women experiencing high-risk pregnancies at Memorial. Dr. Stiver completed...Read More...