Step Up to Leadership is a hands-on learning experience. Participants are encouraged to share their experiences with the group so that each person can learn from the successes (and failures) of others. Incorporating these individual experiences, the instructor uses various techniques to help facilitate resolutions to real-life problems.
Step Up to Leadership is looking for:
- People who are willing to assume the responsibilities of board membership
- People who want to work well in groups and develop strong working partnerships
- People striving to be good leaders
- Understand board responsibilities, the parliamentary procedure, running a community meeting and public speaking tips
- Understand themselves and others
- Learn how to build strong relationships in a safe and fun environment
- Memorial Hospital of South Bend
- Indiana University South Bend
- University of Notre Dame
- Ivy Tech Community College
- Chamber of Commerce of St. Joseph County
- Leadership South Bend/Mishawaka
- St. Joseph Regional Medical Center
- Bethel College
- Support healthy brain development
BrainWorks translates neuroscience into easy-to-understand strategies for improved health, good decision making, and overall well-being throughout your life. Visit us to play brain games, participate in online meditations, or register for brain health presentations and webinars.Read More...
- Visit the Health Discovery Center
The Health Discovery Center provides computers, a health reference library and a variety of educational materials in a relaxed and quiet setting. Learn from our nursing education staff in free, confidential sessions.Read More...