Our Promises to You
- Each patient and their family are given the tools and education they need to understand their disease and every treatment option.
- Each patient’s case is individualized. We recognize that the context of every patient's cancer is unique, and the evaluation, treatment and follow-up of each patient requires attention to all the details of his or her particular case.
- Every patient will have access to the most advanced technology available and national clinical trials.
- Each patient will be treated with respect and comfort, the same way our staff would want to be treated.
- We will always be truthful, supportive and caring.
- Colleagues from other cancer centers are frequently consulted for unusual or difficult cases.
- We know that having cancer is one of the most serious events in our lives. At Memorial Regional Cancer Center, we believe in our patients. We will ignite courage, instill hope and celebrate healing