Videos and More
Learn more about Early Childhood Brain Development with "Doc Cortex"
Mary Morris Leighton Lecture Series: Watch full lectures from national experts
- Becoming Your Best Self: The New Science of Stress and Willpower — Kelly McGonigal (2014)
- Brain Health: Not Just Another Crossword Puzzle — Art Kramer, Ph.D. (2012) / En Español
- Mind Body Connections - A Plan for Balanced Living - Dr. James Rippe (2010) / En Español
- Your Total Brain Health - Dr. Cynthia Green (2009) / En Español
- Keeping Your Brain Young - Dr. Gary Small (2008)
View highlights from a Community Plunge, a community outreach program of Memorial Hospital
Scientific Conference Presentations and Publications
- Nine Strategies to Increase Brain Healthy Behavior. Rosemary Cox. Poster presentation at American Society of Aging Annual Conference, Las Vegas, NV March 2009.
- The Relation Between Memory Strategy Use, Stress, and Memory Ability.Margo DeMont, Ph.D. and Mary R. Wood, Ph.D. Poster presentation at the annual meeting of the Gerontological Society of America, National Harbor, Maryland, November 2008.
- Grey Matters: A Brain Health Paradigm to Improve Quality of Life among Older Adults. Rosemary Cox & Mary R. Wood, Ph.D.. Presentation at the American Society on Aging Annual Conference, Washington, D.C. March 2008.
- Download the 2014 Leighton Lecture Presentation
Click here to download the 2014 Leighton Lecture Presentation. Please note that it may take a few moments to download the file.Read More...
- BrainWorks Works
Exercise your brain — peruse these expert BrainWorks publications and presentations.Read More...