Dr. Green - Spanish (2009)
Cynthia R. Green, Ph.D., published author and leading expert in brain health, is the founder of The Memory Enhancement Program at Mount Sinai School of Medicine in New York City. Dr. Green's classes and books help adults of all ages improve their memory skills and overall brain health.
This video will take a couple of minutes to load. Thank you for your patience.
Worried about your memory?
Hearing the statistics about Alzheimer's?
Anxious to stay active and vital as you grow older?
"Brain Health." It's everywhere. Learn what makes this a big deal for you and your family.
In this information-packed program you will gain a better understanding of what it means to live a brain-healthy lifestyle. Walk away with a comprehensive understanding about what science knows, the difference between fact and fiction, and what you can do to stay sharp and healthy throughout your life.
This program is for you if:
* You are at mid-life and beyond and are noticing the normal changes that come with age.
* You've heard the term "brain health" used more frequently and need a better understanding of what it really means.
* You wish to learn concrete strategies to improve your concentration, memory and cognitive sharpness.
Participants can walk away with:
* A scientifically sound program for better brain health that reflects the consensus of brain health experts across multiple disciplines of science.
* The synthesis of multiple strategies proven to enhance brain vitality into one innovative, powerful program.
* A brain fitness program developed by a leading expert in the field of memory fitness and brain health, known for her user-friendly and personable teaching style. A broad-based, integrated health and wellness approach to brain fitness
- Brain Health Awareness Week 2014: Celebrate Your Beautiful Mind
Memorial BrainWorks is holding free programs so we can celebrate and appreciate the wonderful gift of our minds. All programs are at Memorial BrainWorks, 534 N. Michigan St., South Bend.Read More...
- BrainWorks Brainbenders
Enjoy free games for your brain, including Tower of Hanoi, Memory Match and Sudoku.Read More...