About Memorial Hospital of South Bend
Memorial Hospital of South Bend is a community-owned, not-for-profit corporation based in South Bend, Indiana. It is governed by volunteer representatives of the community guided by a mission to improve the quality of life for the people of our community. Services include:
- inpatient care in the licensed 526-bed Memorial Hospital
- outpatient care
- primary physician care from the providers of Beacon Medical Group
- urgent care from MedPoint Urgent Care Centers, part of Beacon Medical Group
- home care services, including pharmacy, personal care services, home medical equipment and professional services
- educational programs, including brain health classes and childbirth classes
- and specialized pediatric care from the region's only designated Children's Hospital.
Beacon Health System, established in 2012, serves as the parent company of Memorial Hospital, as well as Memorial Health Foundation, Memorial Health & Lifestyle Center, HealthWorks! Kids' Museum, Memorial Children's Hospital, Beacon Medical Group, Elkhart General Hospital and other organizations.
Memorial Hospital is not only recognized nationally as a leader in providing high quality care, but also as a leader in innovation, offering new approaches to patient satisfaction and customer service that set us apart.