News Release Archive
- Steven Eller Named Vice President and Chief Human Resources Officer for Beacon Health System
- June 25, 2012
It is my pleasure to announce that Mr. Steven Eller has been named Vice President and Chief Human Resources Officer for Beacon Health System, effective July 16.Read More...
- Customer Experience Professionals Association (CXPA) Names Memorial Health System Among Winners of Inaugural CX Innovation Awards
- June 20, 2012
Six Cutting-Edge Winners Announced June 19 at CXPA Members Insight Exchange.Read More...
- Memorial Sleep Disorders Center Receives 5-Year Re-accreditation
- June 19, 2012
Memorial Sleep Disorders Center has been granted a 5-year re-accreditation by the American Academy of Sleep Medicine (AASM). It is the only accredited sleep center in St. Joseph County. As an official AASM accredited Center, Memorial’s program has been proven to provide the highest quality of patient care and improve quality of life.Read More...
- Elkhart and Memorial Hospitals Announce Name of New Parent Organization
- June 8, 2012
Beacon Health System has been chosen as the new name for the parent structure combining Elkhart General Hospital and Memorial Hospital of South Bend. The Beacon Health System brand will encircle the existing brands of both hospitals, physician practices, home care companies, urgent care centers, and fitness and wellness programs.Read More...
- Local Athletic Trainer Named CCAC Trainer of the Year
- June 4, 2012
Amy Heiby, ATC, Memorial Sports Medicine Institute’s Head Athletic Trainer at Holy Cross College, was voted the Chicagoland Collegiate Athletic Conference (CCAC) Athletic Trainer of the Year for 2011-2012. Amy currently oversees all 10 teams and nearly 150 student-athletes at Holy Cross College.Read More...