News Release Archive
- Memorial Hospital & Health System Named One of the Nation's 100 Top Hospitals by Thomson Reuters
- March 30, 2011
South Bend, IN - March 30, 2011 – Memorial Hospital & Health System was this week named one of the nation’s 100 Top Hospitals® by Thomson Reuters, a leading provider of information and solutions to improve the cost and quality of healthcare.Read More...
The Thomson Reuters 100 Top Hospitals® study evaluates performance in 10 areas:
- Amy Deel named Neuroscience Liaison for Memorial Hospital of South Bend
- March 29, 2011
Amy Deel, R.N., BSN, has been named Neuroscience Liaison for Memorial Hospital of South Bend. Amy formerly served as the Director of Trauma Services at Memorial, and most recently worked for North Central Neurosurgery.Read More...
- Free Acid Reflux/Colon Cancer Screening at Memorial Health Discovery Center
- March 15, 2011
A free acid reflux and colon cancer screening will take place from 5 – 7 p.m. Wednesday, March 30 at Memorial Health Discovery Center, located at 100 Navarre Place, suite 6670 at the corner of Michigan and Navarre streets in downtown South Bend.Read More...
- 4th Annual Jazzed About Art Event Benefiting Memorial Regional Cancer Center
- March 10, 2011
Susan and Brian Coulter, honorary co-chairpersons, will host the fourth annual Jazzed About Art event, taking place at Trio’s Restaurant & Jazz Club from 5:30 to 9 p.m. Thursday, March 24. World-renowned performers Danny Lerman and Darryl Buchanan perform during this evening of jazz, art, and decadent cuisine.Read More...
- Memorial Hospital of South Bend to Purchase Inpatient Assets of Madison Center
- March 1, 2011
MARCH 1, 2011 - Today, Memorial Hospital of South Bend, entered into an asset purchase agreement for the inpatient hospital and physician services of Madison Center. Confirmation of the acquisition is pending approval by the judge reviewing the receivership proceedings of Madison Center which is expected sometime in March.Read More...