News Release Archive
- Memorial Hospital Challenges Women to be Dazzled by their Health at Local Spirit Girls' Night Out® Event
- October 16, 2012
- Free Skin Cancer Screening at E. Blair Warner Family Medicine Center
- October 16, 2012
A free skin cancer screening will take place Thursday, Nov. 1 from 5 - 7 p.m. at E. Blair Warner Family Medicine Center, 714 N. Michigan Street, across from Memorial Hospital. Appointments are required.Read More...
- Memorial Children's Hospital to Host 27th Annual Newborn Intensive Care Unit Family Reunion
- September 30, 2012
- Memorial Children's Hospital and Ronald McDonald Family Room to Receive Proceeds from Four Winds Invitational
- September 20, 2012
- Study: Memorial Hospital Among Top 5% in the Nation for Patient Safety
- September 14, 2012
- Memorial Begins New Pharmacy Practice Residency Program
- August 22, 2012
Memorial Hospital of South Bend has begun a new initiative by offering a pharmacy residency program that will help meet national demand for highly trained pharmacists. The new residency program began in July, and typically takes just over a year to complete. Residents will be certified by the American Society of Health-System Pharmacists (ASHP).
- Young Dancers Giving Back for Memorial Children's Hospital
- August 15, 2012
Apple Corps Dancers from Debbie Werbrouck’s School of Dance will perform “Dancing for a Difference,” a benefit concert to help support cancer services at Memorial Children’s Hospital.Read More...
- Professional Golfers to Visit Memorial Children's Hospital
- August 7, 2012
Members of the Symetra Tour, representing the world’s best young women professional golfers, will tour Memorial Children’s Hospital on Tuesday, Aug. 7 at 10:30 a.m.Read More...
- O’Neil Named Chief Administrative Officer for Beacon Health System
- July 19, 2012
Michael J. O’Neil has been named Chief Administrative Officer for Beacon Health System. He has served as Chief Operating Officer of Memorial Health System since 2005, and has been with the organization since 1993. His areas of responsibility have included Memorial Home Care, Memorial Medical Group, and a variety of medical joint ventures. He is a nationally recognized speaker and also serves on the board of the Convenient Care Association.Read More...
- Ruchita Kachru, M.D., joins Ireland Road Medical Group
- July 13, 2012
Pediatrician Ruchita Kachru, M.D., has joined the providers of Memorial Medical Group’s Ireland Road Medical Group. Dr. Kachru received her medical degree from Government Medical College in Jammu, India and completed her residency in pediatrics at Brookdale University Hospital and Medical Center in Brooklyn, N.Y.Read More...