Memorial EPWORTH CENTER and Epworth Hospital
Memorial EPWORTH CENTER and Epworth Hospital make up the inpatient psychiatric care division of Memorial Hospital of South Bend. Memorial has been the medical cornerstone of Northern Indiana and Southwest Michigan for more than 100 years with a strong commitment to improving the quality of life for those in the region. At Memorial Epworth Center and Epworth Hospital, we have combined the leadership support from Memorial Hospital with specially trained behavioral health specialists to build the leading community resource for inpatient mental health care in the region.
Areas of Care
- Multi-disciplinary psychiatric treatment for adolescents (ages 13-17) and adults ages 18 and older
- Inpatient care is required when patients propose a danger to themselves or others, are unable to provide care for themselves and when treatment at a lower level is not safe
- 24-hour care and assessment
- Diagnosis and treatment of psychiatric conditions such as Depression, Anxiety Disorders, Bipolar Disorders, Schizophrenia and others, as well as older adult related conditions, including Dementia
- Electroconvulsive Therapy (ECT)
- Individual, family and group therapy
- Care directed by board-certified psychiatrists (M.D.)
- Additional support from other disciplines including nurse practitioners, psychiatric nurses, mental health technicians, social workers and certified recreational and occupational therapists
- Clinical program accredited by The Joint Commission and lisenced by the state of Indiana
Please call 574-647-8400 for inpatient referrals/admissions (ages 13 and older), or email email@example.com with questions.
420 N. Niles Ave.
South Bend, IN 46617