Memorial Regional Cancer Center
Memorial Hospital treats more cancer patients than any other facility in the region
- State-of-the-art Surgical Suites, including the daVinci Robotic Surgical System
- Dedicated Oncology Patient Navigators
- Nationally accredited Radiation Oncology Program
- More than 100 national clinical trials are open and available to patients
- Full-time Pediatric Hematology Oncology unit
- Like us on Facebook and Follow Us on Twitter
Our Cancer Center is easily accessible by calling 574-647-1100 or 1-800-477-1548. Please do not hesitate to call, our staff is here to help.
- 2012 Annual Report
Welcome to Memorial Regional Cancer Center's 2012 Annual Report, which contains a wealth of valuable information about breakthrough cancer care right here in Michiana.Read More...
- Prostate Cancer Clinic
At Memorial Regional Cancer Center's Prostate Cancer Clinic, our patients meet one-on-one with cancer care specialists to discuss treatment options, developing a comprehensive treatment of their prostate cancer.Read More...
- Radiation Oncology Services Satellite Location
Memorial Regional Cancer Center is pleased to announce a Radiation Oncology satellite location at South Bend Clinic Cancer Care Partners in Mishawaka, IN. Drs. McGrath and Hornback will continue to serve Memorial Hospital patients, and will also provide the expert care you trust in a new and convenient satellite location. Learn more about South Bend Clinic Cancer Care Partners.Read More...