Memorial Regional Cancer Center
Memorial Hospital treats more cancer patients than any other facility in the region
- State-of-the-art Surgical Suites, including the daVinci Robotic Surgical System
- Dedicated Oncology Patient Navigators
- Nationally accredited Radiation Oncology Program
- More than 100 national clinical trials are open and available to patients
- Full-time Pediatric Hematology Oncology unit
- Like us on Facebook and Follow Us on Twitter
Our Cancer Center is easily accessible by calling 574-647-1100 or 1-800-477-1548. Please do not hesitate to call, our staff is here to help.
- Dr. Ivan Bedoya joins Memorial Regional Cancer Center
We are pleased to announce the addition of Ivan Bedoya, M.D. to the Memorial Regional Cancer Center.Read More...
- Expanding Services
Beginning January 6, 2014, Memorial Regional Cancer Center will open a second location at 301 E. Day Road in Mishawaka. Services at Mishawaka include; Hematology/Medical Oncology, Radiation Oncology, Lymphedema Therapy, Radiology and Anti-coagulation therapy. Support services include social services, nutrition, financial support, patient navigation and complementary services.Read More...