What our Customers are Saying
A partial list of our customers includes:
- Association of Training and Development
- Career Transitions, LLC
- Chamber of Commerce - Leadership Development
- Early Childhood Development Corporation
- Elkhart County Government
- Hartford Public Schools
- Jewish Federation
- Michiana HR Managers
- Millers Health Systems
- New Avenues
- Society of Human Resource Managers
- University of Notre Dame, Mendoza School of Business
- US District Court System
- Woman Business Owners of Michiana
Comments from participants:
- “I can’t remember the last class seminar that I’ve attended that I’ve learned too much and enjoyed as much (and I take a lot of classes, etc.)”
- “I keep coming back to learn more.”
- “Thank you very much Debra! I really enjoyed your presentation today. It sure made the time fly!“
- “The presentation on Thursday 2/17/11 was truly enjoyable, efficient and most importantly content rich session on brain development. The eager responses from the participants throughout the presentation demonstrated that it “hit the mark” in providing information requested by the facilitators. Thank you so very much!”
- “I truly enjoyed the class. The class helped me to take the time to relax, reflect, and refresh physically, mentally, and spiritually.”
- “On behalf of all of us who were privileged to sit in on your terrific talk about the brain, Thank you so very much!”
- “We loved it and felt like we could have gone on for hours. You made it so interesting and informative as well as helpful to us and our programs. “
- “I attended your Mindfulness class in February, I found this personally very rewarding as it allowed me to not only focus better in my professional life but also allowed me to “de-clutter” and remove lifelong negative behavioral thoughts in my personal life. This change in my thought pattern actually changed my entire focus on how I approached life. I am now more energetic, more at peace and optimistic. I highly recommend this course for anyone seeking to be content and happy in their life, it will change how you think and feel not only about yourself but others as well.”
- "Enjoyed the class and learned more that I expected. Interaction was tremendous. Had Fun!"
- "Thanks for all the materials; resources; and loads of information on this topic."
- “I feel privileged to have been involved in this class!”
- “This class has made a real difference in how I view my memory and brain. Thank you so much! I look forward to new classes to take here!”
- "Loved the course. I feel more confident that I can do something to help my memory.
- "I greatly enjoyed the class and I will definitely recommend it to people who may benefit.
- "The course was well worth the time and effort."
- "The class has been great. My confidence has greatly improved in a stress and competitive work environment. I’ve learned so many “tricks” and aids to help me with my memory."
- "I wasn’t sure what would be involved but I was “game” for anything that would help. The time flew by every week."
- "I really enjoyed that class. It seemed better each time I came and I felt more relaxed. Thank you so much. You did an excellent job."
- Download the 2014 Leighton Lecture Presentation
Click here to download the 2014 Leighton Lecture Presentation. Please note that it may take a few moments to download the file.Read More...
- BrainWorks Works
Exercise your brain — peruse these expert BrainWorks publications and presentations.Read More...